1. Release antenna and put on plastic cover on the connector before starting carwash;
2. Stay away from antenna during transmission;
3. Don’t turn on transmission mode (Тх), when antenna is collapsed (dowel is in horizontal position).
4. It is recommended to use maximum allowed transmission power according to legal system.
5. It is advised to clean antenna from time to time using neutral cleansing agent (don’t’ use petrol and so on).
6. It is also advised to control bolting up from time to time.
1. Carefuly follow the instruction of antenna’s installation.
2. Carefully choose more suitable place for antenna’s installation depending on antenna’s type (center, back or front part of the roof, water shoot, railing, boot or looking glass).
3. Types of installation:
a) Installation into a hole. Drill a hole of needed diameter in selected part of automobile; clean the surface from the paint for reliable contact of the antenna with the car body in the bottom of a hole, and the install the antenna, paying attention to the rightness of assembly and reliability of bolting up.
b) Installation with the usage of extra fixation. Stoutly install your selected fixation on the needed part of automobile, paying careful attention to reliable antenna’s connection with the car body. Install antenna and check the rightness of assembly and reliability of bolting up.
c) Temporary installation (the use of magnetic base). Always use magnetic base of suitable diameter, depending on the altitude of your antenna. Don’t go over the speed limit of 110 km/h.
4. Tune your antenna after installation, to avoid interference of waves, it is advised to do that on the open air, away from metal construction.